Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Self Portrait (Loser)

    My assignment for the next two weeks is to paint a self portrait of my self either a loser one week and a hero the next . This week I chose to paint a picture of me as a loser. So I decided to draw myself as a cigaret. The reason why I thought this would be showing my self as a loser is because I smoke cigarettes all the time and by me knowing that its bad for my health, and it can kill me I do it anyways. Which I feel it makes me a loser.
    I started this assignment by drawing my self in my sketch. I cut out the drawing and glued it to my canvas board. I glued on the to filter of the cigarettes on the bottom and painted the body of the cigaret around my face. I took the top of the cigaret box and pasted it right next to the drawing. I also added an ash tray with cigaret guts and ashes.
    I have to say that this would be my favorite assignment we did so far. Its very creative, and its a mind of my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment