Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Hero

    This week I did a painting based on what I though a hero was. I had to draw a picture of my self and paste it on my canvas board. I had to make it seem as if I was the hero. So my figure of a hero is someone who speaks up for what they believe in.
    So what I did was paint a stand with 2 mic and I am the one who is speaking for everyone. Standing up for what everyone agrees with and to help each other out. On the stand i wrote "Speak Up" and the word "Believe" because it represents the fight for are rights.
    The reason why I chose this painting was because the things that are happening in are country and all over the world now. Such as wall street and through out the whole downtown. People are fighting for job and many other reasons. So I painted people behind me to show I'm not alone in it. This is what i see a hero as and why I chose to paint it.

No comments:

Post a Comment