Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Dot Painting

  This weeks art class I had an assignment to paint anything that is in my house such as a coach, a hall way, my bed room, etc. I had to paint by only forming dots of paint on my canvas board and only using primary colors, and secondary colors. So I decided to paint the entrance of my bed room. The choice of the entrance of my bed room was because that is my favorite part of my house. Its my favorite part because all my closets are right when you walk into my bed room and almost all my things are in the closet.
   The colors I used was different shades violet, yellow, orange, blue, green, and purple. I used the colors red, green, orange,and yellow for the wooden floors and red yellow,and orange for my bedroom door. The different shades violet, blue, and yellow was the color of my closets with a bottom and top pattern of orange and red. The purple is the outline of the closet, and the pink, red, violet, and yellow is the color of my wall.
   This assignment has to be one of the hardest ones we did so far. I feel as if I cant even tell what my painting is even based on.

No comments:

Post a Comment